Kwalee Launches ‘Eternal Hope’ on PC
Taking stylistic and gameplay inspirations from the likes of Ori and the Blind Forest and Limbo, the world of Eternal Hope is richly detailed, utterly beautiful and yet fraught with quiet danger. Consumed by the quest to rescue his cherished love, protagonist Ti’bi steps into the purgatory-like Shadow World – where deadly pitfalls and ancient mysteries lurk at every turn. Using Ti’bi’s newfound ability to shift between dimensions, players will uncover secrets not meant for the eyes of the living….
In Eternal Hope you’ll follow the story of Ti’bi, a lonely boy who has lost the love of his life. You’ll embark with him on a highly unusual journey – one that might bring the soul of his cherished girlfriend back from the Shadow World, a purgatory-like realm. But visiting this new world will not be easy. There will be dangers to overcome and many mysteries to unearth before you can continue your passage.
Granted the ability to shift between dimensions by the Keeper of Souls, this power will enable Ti’bi to travel, solve puzzles and meet otherworldly beings that live among the shadows. Travel with Ti’bi into the great beyond on this journey as you unravel ancient secrets not meant for the eyes of the living.
- PC Specifications
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p – 16:9 recommended
Eternal Hope Features
- Embark on a journey to a dark, magical world full of mysteries!
- Travel across mystic forests, hidden caves, ancient cities to make your way up the mountains to the Temple of Souls.
- Use special powers to shift between worlds and change the environment in which you play.
- Solve puzzles with a little help! Use the environments and creatures of the Shadow World to help overcome the obstacles before you.
- Friend or foe? Meet unique creatures and find more about the species that dwell in the Shadow World.
- A beautiful and original soundtrack that will immerse you in Ti’bi’s emotional tale.
- Traverse evocative landscapes that help to tell a unique story.
- See the world through Ti’bi’s eyes as you unravel mysteries about yourself and a long-lost civilization.
Follow the game:
Stay tuned to ICUGamer.com for more news and reviews!