Experience the Daedalic classics on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch for the first time
Daedalic Entertainment today launched the classic point-and-click adventures The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav and The Dark Eye: Memoria on Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation. The games are set in Aventuria, one of Europe’s most popular role-playing worlds and are now available on consoles for the first time.
In The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav players take on the role of bird catcher Geron, who is tasked with helping the king establish peace by catching suspicious crows that plague the notoriously superstitious and conflict-ridden kingdom of Andergast. However, not only does Geron’s task prove unexpectedly difficult, it also turns out to be the first step of the greatest adventure of his life – leading him to the borders of the charted lands of Aventuria and beyond.
In The Dark Eye: Memoria, players experience two thrilling stories in one. By traveling through different time periods, they follow the journey of Sadja, a southern princess who longs to be a war hero, and Geron, the main protagonist of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav,who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The quest for answers soon leads to a chain of events that connects both Sadja’s and Geron’s stories, threatening to turn the present into a grim reflection of a long forgotten past.
- Dive into the fantastic world of Aventuria and experience epic adventures, written by experienced authors of the popular pen and paper fantasy role-playing game The Dark Eye.
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and high quality voiceover to draw you deep into the game.
- Full touchscreen support on Nintendo Switch.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high quality 3D game characters.
- From the creators of The Whispered World and Deponia.
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav and The Dark Eye: Memoria are available now for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation consoles for €19,99EUR / £17,99GBP / $19.99USD (Australia NS $29.95AUS / Xbox $29.95AUS / PS $24.95AUS).
Stay tuned to ICUGamer.com for more news and reviews!