Pyro Studios masterclass storms onto Nintendo eShop
Publisher Kalypso Media has today announced that the HD remaster of celebrated strategy pioneer Commandos 2is available today on Nintendo Switch™. Featuring a full high-definition revamp of its Pyro Studios predecessor, Commandos 2 – HD Remaster for Nintendo Switch™ adds reworked tutorials, campaign missions, and optimised support for both the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con and Pro Controller.Corps, vets, and saboteurs-in-training can check out an exclusive launch stream this evening and a launch trailer showing the tactics classic in action on Nintendo Switch™.
Commandos 2 – HD Remaster is available now at Nintendo eShop. For more information or to request press review code, please contact the Kalypso Media PR team. Kalypso Livestream
New recruits and vets alike are welcomed to join the Commandos 2 – HD Remaster launch this evening from 6pm GMT via an exclusive Nintendo Switch edition live stream, hosted by Lt. Patrick Leuschner
Commandos 2 – HD Remaster is a true homage to one of gaming’s most celebrated masterpieces. Originally developed by the legendary Pyro Studios, relive the real-time tactics masterpiece that defined the genre like no other for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
Take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.
- Experience the Commandos series in HD for the first time on Nintendo Switch™
- Every tutorial and campaign mission revamped with reworked controls and modernised UI
- Access authentic WWII vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas
- 10 missions spanning 9 day/night environments, all with realistic weather effects
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
Stay tuned to ICUGamer.com for more news, reviews and walkthroughs!