FORTNITE developer Epic Games launches a brand new update and Battle Pass, which includes new skins such as The Mandalorian.
The Fortnite servers are back online, which means you can now start your Season 5 adventure. Of course, you’ll only be able to access the new Season 5 content if you’ve downloaded and installed the 15.0 update. Update 15.0 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android.
The game will be offline until approximately 9am GMT UK time, although there’s a chance it will return earlier than expected.
In the meantime, fans can download the new 15.0 update, which introduces a new Battle Pass, new map locations and lots more.
Epic Games post reads:
“The Zero Point is exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. As part of the new season, players will perform missions for the new Hunters that have appeared on the island.”Epic Games
As part of the new season, players will perform missions for the new Hunters that have appeared on the island. New weapons will also be introduced, including the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, and the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle. New map locations include a gladiator Coliseum, a jungle area and the Zero Point wastelands.
Fortnite update 15.0 patch notes
The Hunt is On
• The Zero Point is exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. Join Agent Jones and the greatest hunters from across Realities like The Mandalorian in a chaotic battle that will shape the future of the Island…
New Hunting Grounds
• New hunters means new locations from beyond the Loop. Battle for honor in an ancient arena, sharpen your survival skills in the jungle, and explore the shifting crystalline sands flowing from the exposed Zero Point.
Help for Hire
• As a hunter, it’s your duty to help the Island’s Characters in their unstable new reality. Take on their quests and bounties, get intel on your surroundings, or hire them to be your ally. Don’t want to negotiate? Challenge them to a duel and reap the rewards.
Spend Your Wages
• The new Characters only accept one form of payment: Bars! Earn Bars by completing quests and bounties, eliminating players, or finding hidden stashes around the Island. Spend your earned Bars on new Exotic weapons, upgrades, intel, services and more.
New Weapons, New Tricks
• New weapons let you attack in novel ways. Unleash your fiery rage with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, switch between melee and ranged with the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle, track your target with the Night Hawk, and more. Hunters and vendors are also working to bring you more weapons throughout the season, so keep an eye out!
All-New Battle Pass
• Agent Jones has brought in the greatest Hunters across Realities to the Island. Pick up the Season 5 Battle Pass and unlock Mancake the fighting Flapjack, Mave the shapeshifter and the ultimate bounty hunter, The Mandalorian, with his companion The Child.
• The hunters on the Island are only the first to arrive from outside the Loop… Throughout the Season, Agent Jones will bring in even more hunters from the Realities beyond. Who will be next?
This patch will be the biggest to date especially for PC and Nintendo Switch players. Season 5 is now available.
Stay tuned to ICUGamer.com for more news, reviews and walkthroughs!