FIFA 21 Patch 1.07 has just been released and contains the following;
- Updated how the Pings Bars displayed in online Match Lobbies to be more representative of the in game experience:
- 0 to 20 milliseconds now show five green bars
- 31 to 59 milliseconds now show four green bars
- 60 to 99 milliseconds show three orange bars
- 100 to 124 milliseconds now show two orange bars
- 125 or more milliseconds now show one red bar
- This is a visual change only and does not impact the online gameplay experience.
- Added new menu tiles for the upcoming FIFA playtime tool which will be available at a later date.
- FIFA Playtime is a new suite of tools that enable players to have more control and visibility over how they play, and can be accessed through the main menu, FUT, and Volta Football
- Follow the EA SPORTS FIFA Tracker [https://ea.com/EASFTracker] to learn when FIFA playtime will be activated.
- Increased the distance that a ball can travel after making contact with the foot or leg of the defender a blocking animation.
- Decreased the amount of time the Team Pressed D-Pad Tactic can be active for, before requiring cooldown, from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
- Increased the impact of the Overload Ball side D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina
- Further details about some of these changes will be provided in an upcoming Pitch Notes Article
Addressed the following Gameplay issues:
- When requesting a shot, players would sometimes take longer than intended to shoot
- Addressed some cases of user controlled players performing an automatic lunge animation while the Pass Block Assistance setting was set to off
- The Bridge Skill Move could not be performed when playing with specific button remapping
- When a foul occurs which would result in a yellow card, but it is not granted due to the referee calling for an advantage, the offender could commit another yellow card offense and be shown a straight red card by the referee
- In rare situations, a collision between the goalkeeper and the opponent’s player could have resulted in the goalkeeper being knocked into the goal with the ball, resulting in an own goal (This will now be treated as a foul)
- In some situations, a requested goalkeeper throw could result in an own goal if the pass was aimed at a received too close to the goal
- In rare instances, a goalkeeper would perform a diving save animation earlier than intended, followed by another diving save (The initial save animation did not impact the following save animation)
- Club Anthem and Crowd Chant items can now have their audio previewed on the Bidding Options Screen
Addressed the following FUT issues:
- Adjusted Division Rivals matchmaking logic for Placement Matches in order to further avoid potential Skill Rating disparity when matchmaking
- Some Ball items did not display shadows in-game
- When trying to access the Objectives screen through the button shortcut on the Team Event Screen, after the Team Event finished, an error message would appear and the game would transition to the FUT menu
- When returning to the FUT menu after viewing an Objective that was close to expiring, the Time Remaining counter and Take Me There button shortcut were sometimes not displaying
Addressed the following Career Mode issues:
- During negotiation scenes, two incorrect and identical manager models were being used
- When entering the Transfer Hub through a Loan Offer in Notifications and selecting the appropriate player, the Accept option was missing
- The Achieve a High Finish Board objective displayed as the Qualify for Europe Board Objective
Addressed the following Volta Football issues:
- Addressed additional cases of players finding a Squads match and being presented with an “Unable to Setup Match” error message
- When cycling through views in the My Squad screen, the avatar could display incorrect background
- When entering VOLTA FOOTBALL, the News tile was not automatically selected
Made the following changes:
- Group, Team, and Camera Celebrations can now be performed
- The camera will now slightly zoom towards the goalscorer when celebrating
Addressed the following Pro Clubs issues:
- Saved Custom Tactics and Game Plans did not apply in-game
- The Directed Runs Indicator found in the FIFA Trainer Settings was not visible during a match
Still a number of issues remain in through FIFA 21, including the intermittent career mode bug causing your manager to be dressed in a full kit, certain players supposed to have face scans including Allen (Everton) and Podence (Wolves) now have blank generic faces with no hair. Hopefully these issues will be solved soon.
Stay tuned to ICUGamer.com for more news, reviews and walkthroughs!